semi-interesting to interesting stuff online.
”Pikamuoti saastuttaa enemmän kuin lento- ja laivaliikenne, koska vaatteita ei tehdä kestämään” linked August 19, 2018
- Whoah. So early web=nomadism, current=feudalism. Thrilling train of thought. What’s next then, and how? linked July 26, 2018
- Can’t help but admire Léon Kriers sketches, both thoughts expressed and visual expression… although it’s difficult to side with the man in all he’s said and done. linked July 2, 2018.
- Smooth Criminal on a barrel organ. Beautiful. And why do I suddenly feel the urge to fire up FastTracker on the old 386? linked June 18, 2018.
- ”Vår civilisation är kanske redan död”, Therese Uddenfeldt för Aftonbladet. linked May 19, 2018
- Oooh, Max Richter’s Sleep is finally availiable for streaming: Spotify, Apple linked Mar 22, 2018
- How Will Vinton created claymation as we know it, arose as its king, was dethroned and survived it all. linked Jan 28, 2018
- Climate Change, more specifically rising levels of CO2, threatens our well-being in several ways and will potentially make us stupid. Idiocracy, here we come. Should we start doing something about this? linked Jan 08, 2018
- “We’ve been burying people all wrong”, by Mary Pilon for The Outline. linked Jan 02, 2018
- Silk lets you create generative art online. linked Jan 01, 2018
- I like Kawandeep Virdee’s thoughts on zines . linked Dec 28,2017
- Why Philadelphia has thousands of murals And I wish we had a fraction of that number around here too. linked Nov 2, 2017